Flexibility means different things to different people. I consider running between wickets without doing a hammy as flexible. Em is more of your twisted pretzel yoga type.
When it comes to jobs, flexibility comes in many forms. Here are some common types we are seeing right now…
- Hours – don’t assume it has to be full time
- Days worked – what hump day?
- Location – 2020 blew the standard office away
- Equipment – yes, you might be able to bring your Mac
- Team – bonus points for BYO networks
- Remuneration – back yourself? Go bonus over base
It’s not a given, but many employers will be flexible to bring a superstar into the team for the right fit. If you are unsure, ask!
Get eSuite’s eCommerce jobs emailed to you weekly