I know, I know. I’ve been banging on about it for a long time but it’s finally here. Our eCommerce Accelerator kicks off today! I’m so excited to get started and boost some eCommerce careers.
In case you were wondering, here are a few stats about our inaugural eCommerce Accelerator cohort…
- There are 105 of them. That’s right. 105 Australian students will spend the next ten weeks learning the fundamentals of eCommerce. Our original goal was 20 students. Mind blown.
- Our students rate themselves between newbies and intermediates regarding their eCommerce knowledge. Closer to intermediaries than newbs. And no one nominated themself as an expert… yet.
- Over half of our students are employed in retail and eCommerce organisations. We have students from Myer, Accent Group, Barbeques Galore, Beginning Boutique, Roses Only, RM Williams, Incu, Makeup Cartel and more joining us. I might be the one doing the learning.
- The most common titles of our students are eCommerce Coordinators, Trade Managers and eCommerce Managers. This course is the next step in their eCommerce career.
- There are ten Sponsored Students completing the eCommerce Accelerator. These are recently graduated students looking to get their start in eCommerce. We can’t wait to see where they end up!
- The topic the students are most looking forward to is Future eCommerce Trends. They are least excited about the eCommerce Introduction. Good thing eCommerce Trends is last, and the eCommerce Introduction is first. Talk about a build-up in anticipation!
Our ten weeks starts from now. It’s going to be a fun and exciting ride through all the fundamentals of eCommerce. I can’t wait to see the final portfolios at the end!
Let’s get into it…
Get eSuite’s eCommerce jobs emailed to you weekly